Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
no subject
quote:
Originally posted by Rob Tucker

Obie, You make some strange assumptions.

Sorry Rob poor choice of words on my part.

My point was that I find it incredible that this person posted last month that her dogs had run away and were lost and now she is concerned that they have been trying to kill each other every time they are allowed to run loose.

What happens when a third party shows up and the dogs decide to go after that person instead of each other?

The answer to her original question would be to keep them chained up and segregated.I doubt at this point that they could be trained not to be aggressive to each other.
I wish I could explain people's decisions and actions. There's a whole lotta stuff that makes no sense to me.
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
quote:
Originally posted by Obie

quote:
Originally posted by Rob Tucker

Obie, You make some strange assumptions.

Sorry Rob poor choice of words on my part.

My point was that I find it incredible that this person posted last month that her dogs had run away and were lost and now she is concerned that they have been trying to kill each other every time they are allowed to run loose.

What happens when a third party shows up and the dogs decide to go after that person instead of each other?

The answer to her original question would be to keep them chained up and segregated.I doubt at this point that they could be trained not to be aggressive to each other.

THESE ARE NOT THE DOGS THAT GOT LOST. THEY WERE THE MOTHER AND THE BABY.

Donna Fryman
Donna
Aloha Rob,
I apologize for making this a bad subject. I was just looking for some advice about my one year old dogs fighting. They have never bitten anyone. They have never attacked another dog. The ones that were lost before were the mother and the baby. With the one year old dogs, we have decided to only let one of them loose at a time and it seems to be working fine. We now have a fully fenced in yard. P.S. I am not trolling!

Donna Fryman
Donna
Aloha Donna, I saw no trolling going on and Obie has apologized for the term I believe.

I thought that you did get some advice though perhaps not all of it was welcome. Obviously dogs are a big subject here in Puna with a lot of pros and cons.

It is what it is.
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
Thanks Rob,
I did get some useful advice and I like this Punaweb.

Donna
Donna