Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Networking ideas already from the introduce thread
I suspected the thread would add some positive vibes and create networking opportunities so here you go.
Pslamont - I have a friend who is a special ed teacher at Keaau Middle School. If he is interested in hearing about experiences there I could connect you.

Glenn - my friends Don & Terrance just moved from Atlanta into a fixer in Orchidland. If you are interested in meeting them or connecting via e-mail let me know. I know they are trying to meet all of thier new neighbors.

Atlanta/Pahoa
Atlanta/Pahoa
Great idea. Not only friends, but a wealth of experience/contacts with the people/businesses we need to accomplish the varied tasks we face.

David
Ninole 2005

Ninole Resident
PUNA BARTER- i will be in opihikao starting 8/1/05.I owen an inclosed trailer packed with tools from construction,mechanic and landscaping.able to work off grit with generator. skills range from framing,roofing,windows,doors,siding,decking, flooring.rock walls,ponds,waterfalls,planting,landscaping,arbors.basic plumbing,electrical,machanic,welding.i will be building on my land and will need some folks to help,willing to barter for just about any thing!also will barter for knowledge like great hiking spots,kayaking,snorkeling,garding tips etc...please feel free to contact me for work or just to talk story MAHALO,SEAN KING p.s will work for cash !!!