Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
couqi frogs on the march
this is another area that government has let down the people, for years they have been sitting on their hands and debating what to do about these frogs. well guess what? it's too late! 3 years ago they were down by hwy 11 about three miles from our subdivision, 2 years ago they were at the front of our subdivision, 1.5 miles from my lot, last year i could hear two or three of them across the street. guess what? today there are hundreds across the street from my lot. the underbrush is so thick it would be impossible to spray them unless we start using crop dusters. they are getting louder by each night. i've heard of people selling out because they get too loud. one guy in our subdivision had to go out and buy a home theater set up just so he could watch and hear his tv. maybe this will cool down the land boom in puna, and drive the rest of us nuts.

Hey Louie, Aloha, Sorry I started a new thread and didn't tag on to this one, but I didn't see your post when I posted the news link. Sorry to hear they are now in Eden Roc also. I was under the impression that the cooler elevation was somewhat limited in it's infestation. Guess not.

mella l
mella l
Art and Science
bytheSEA