Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
watse oil drop off?

Anyone know who will take waste oil? Went to the dump near Keaau and they are re doing the place. This is for oil from motorcycle, scooter, and car oil changes in small amounts.

Thanks, Jon

Jon in Puyallup, Wa.
Jon in Keaau/HPP
Aloha!

http://www.recyclehawaii.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=26&Itemid=18

Perfect!.Thank you.

Jon

Jon in Puyallup, Wa.
Jon in Keaau/HPP
Jon,

Are you here yet, or still in WA?
We're here. Got in Monday. We're waiting for our car and Relocube. Our daughter, grandaughter, and the babies are staying with us while they finish their house. Our riding mower broke down, so I bought a Toro self propelled push mower to use until I can see about fixing the rider. I started mowing, and mowed for about an hour (an acre takes a while) and next thing I know, Brian, our neighbor is over with his pro-quality super riding mower and finishes the rest in about 20 minutes. He can ride at 20-30 mph with three spinning blades and really make the grass fly!! I think our Crafstman has a stuck float, as it was massively over fueling. The cylinder filled with raw gas, as did the inrtake. I drained the oil (very gassy), pulled the spark plug (again-raw gas drained out), pulled the battery to charge it. I had used fuel stabilizer some time back. I suspect either a piece of crud between the needle and seat (I'm looking at this from a motorcyclists point of view here), or a stuck float or leaking/gas filled float.

Anyway, after a long planning and preperation--we are actually here. We're going to the Makuu Market on Sunday. Every time I've gone there before we always had to leave and go home the next day.So it was always kind of a bitter-sweet situation. Love the marker-hate flying home. This Sunday we just come home to our house in HPP.

Hope our car arrives soon. This rental price is crazy.

jon & Kathy

Jon in Puyallup, Wa.
Jon in Keaau/HPP