Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thai floor mats
Does anyone know if there is an east side source for Thai floor "rugs"? They are woven plastic. Usually two toned. They come folded into 2-4 sections. Unfold for a large floor covering. Wish I could post a photo of one.

Inexpensive floor covering ideas would be welcome.Back in the day you could get super inexpensive sea grass panels cut to size from Pier One. Not anymore.

Thanks, Susan
I got something that sounds like that on amazon. Blue and white, 12x12 feet, folds into a 2x3 rectangle.
Home Depot had polypropylene rugs a few days ago when I was last there; 7x9 for $130, I think. They look like printed grasscloth, but are pure synthetic. Can be used indoors or out.

><(((*< ... ><(("< ... ><('< ... >o>
Thanks Lee. Sounds close to what I am looking for, I will check both sources
Sounds like a great item for centipedes to hide under.
Cockroaches, ants, anole, whatevah. Our house is not finished inside yet and the bare, rough plywood hurts my bare feet. It's a simple and inexpensive temporary solution. At least I don't have to worry about scorpions or snakes.
Susan, just saw this idea yesterday:
http://www.hometalk.com/16394563/make-a-floor-cloth-from-a-drop-cloth?se=fol_new-20160514-1&date=20160514&slg=f792494cc092dd6cc33bf0160cda093e-5712438
That's a great idea Carey. Even without the decoration it would work as a floor covering. Thanks very much.