Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Santa's Workshop is tomorrow, Tuesday 5:30
Pahoa Elementary is having it's family night tomorrow at the school gym.

If any of our workshop donors want to visit and see how our fundraiser helped please go by.

Starts at 5:30 pm

Mahalo and Merry Christmas!
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
Thanks Rob.
Due to your efforts a few more keiki in Puna will have a Merrier Christmas this year. I found out some years ago how even a small gift or donation might make a big difference to the children and families in our area.

Back when when my daughter was moving to the mainland, we cleaned out her closet intending to take the clothes she no longer needed to Goodwill. A few items still had store tags on them. When my bookkeeper overheard me talking about it, she mentioned that she had a friend with three daughters, and how difficult it was to buy enough gifts for her keiki this time of year. My bookkeeper asked if she could take the clothes to her friend.

After Christmas when we returned to the office our bookkeeper asked, "Do you have a moment? I'd like to tell you about Christmas at my friends house this year. Thanks to your daughters extra clothes when the gifts had all been opened, the three girls found it hard to imagine they had each received so many "new" skirts and dresses under the tree. One of them even started to cry and told her Mom she thought it was the best Christmas ever."

I trust the kids at Santa's Workshop will be just as delighted.

"Enlightened statesmen will not always be at the helm." -James Madison, The Federalist Papers, 1787
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
Tonight......

It should be a lot of fun.
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator