Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keaau high school child molestation
You remain on my ignore list but I revisit your drivel from time to time for amusement purposes.

If you care to review this thread, you'll see that I did not insinuate that Obie is/was wrong.
OK. 1) I don't believe you and 2) it seems you accept Obie might be correct.
The school admin has claimed the accusations are false and is working on a transition plan to bring the teacher back.
I hold the belief that all people are innocent until proven guilty.

I also hold the belief that all criminal accusations should be investigated and adjudicated either in favor of the accused or the accuser.

False accusations should result in serious jail time.
This is the first thing I've seen in the media about this:

https://bigislandnow.com/2022/05/17/stud...on-campus/
Certainty will be the death of us.
What stands out to me in the article is that there is a big difference between “insufficient information to substantiate the former student’s claims/no proof of wrongdoing” and “inaccurate allegations/claims” as presented by the principal in his letter to the parents.

Assuming the reporting is accurate, there is clear proof that the principal changed the wording of the DOE report in an effort to slant it in favor of the teacher and against the former student. He is essentially calling the former student a liar, with no more proof of that than the former student has of her statements’ accuracy.

This action was not necessary, and it casts more doubt on the principal than it does on the former student. And it becomes more understandable why the students at the school are dissatisfied with the actions of the administration.
"Nothing to see here folks, move along now", KHS Principal (probably).