Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
This post is for TomK
This post is under the influence of hormonal imbalance. Consider me a drunk person upon this writing. And my apologies to Rob and moderator 2 in advance. I will take my sabbatical leave voluntarily if you find this post too much.

WARNING: May contain expletive words.

I made this thread to be able to say something that will not go off topic from other posters. Coz I don’t like infiltrating other threads that has nothing to do with the topic.

Let me go back a year ago where I posted something  harmless, friendly, simply asking  for something. You jumped into my thread and say a lot of things irrelevant to the post I made. It was a roller coaster. There was insults, ad hominem and all.  It happened not once but all of my posts (if my recollection is right). Few months later, I decided to take a break because every correspondence was becoming toxic.

Recently, I came back, even have to ask a new password because I already forgot.  Then I saw this post entitled Has PW been infiltrated by ChatGPT? The very first one I read  after logging in. I read all of that, and you are still the root of the chaos.  That’s when I suggest you need some serious lobotomy. Im not sorry  for  that. I said what I said. Im not taking it back. Coz you seriously need an overhaul  personality and character building. Then called us Lunatics who run the Asylum.   And Yes! You are still the CEO. 

Recently, I posted my own topic, You brought that up, again, in my harmless thread that has nothing to do with the topic.  Why do you keep doing that? Is this your kind of sport? You keep on jumping thread to thread  throwing bombs yet, when somebody retaliate and call you out,  you go on hiding and trying to forget it.

Now, tell me, how else did I offended you in my very own post?  NOTHING!! Yet, you keep on barging like a lunatic, loonies which by the way – your words.

After  knowing your “contributions” in the island as a professional, a scientist, astronomer, however you call yourself, You deserved respect. Yes! You do! But all of that went down the drain. From 100 to 0 respect  I have for you. You don’t deserve any. You dont act according to your profession and age. And by saying that,  I will go after your posts and do the exact same thing you did to me. I will stoop DOWN to your 5 year old level of underdeveloped brain cells. Nonsense, trash, rude, whatever I can come up with. Is it worth my time? NO. But I can play your games all too well.

Ive been traveling a lot, I move around.  Ive met people from different walks of life, Ive met a lot of pricks but you, TomK  is an effing Cactus!!!!  In case you don’t know! Yes, you are! You are hopeless.  Waste of oxygen. 

And to all other punawebbers, moderator, I admire your patience in dealing with someone like TomK. It's a piece of work. Really. haha!
SARCASM is my 1st language. Cool
Iʻll cast my vote for having you go away voluntarily. Or involuntarily. Either one.
Certainty will be the death of us.
You can ignore specific posters.
Click User CP.
On the left column look for Buddy/Ignore list. Click.
Add user name you don’t want to read to Ignore List.
Try it for a time, if you change your mind you can remove user from your ignore list.
Thanks for the post, but I don't know what you want me to do with it.
Iʻve done that but sometimes I just have to peek. Itʻs the masochist in me. :-)
Certainty will be the death of us.
(09-09-2024, 06:01 AM)TomK Wrote: Thanks for the post, but I don't know what you want me to do with it.

Nothing. But youre welcome  Rolleyes

(09-09-2024, 05:13 AM)HereOnThePrimalEdge Wrote: You can ignore specific posters.
Click User CP.
On the left column look for Buddy/Ignore list. Click.
Add user name you don’t want to read to Ignore List.
Try it for a time, if you change your mind you can remove user from your ignore list.

Will do. Thank you.
SARCASM is my 1st language. Cool
(09-09-2024, 09:38 AM)HAWAIIFEL Wrote:
(09-09-2024, 06:01 AM)TomK Wrote: Thanks for the post, but I don't know what you want me to do with it.

Nothing. But youre welcome 

OK, no problem. Do you want me to tear it up and pretend you never gave me a post or something else?
We're still doing this?