Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woman's body found off Kalapana
Yeah... strange that PayPal doesn't work. I signed up (very-easily, securely, and for free) for a "WePay"-account in order to donate (and because I could see some definite possibilities for other facets of real-life).

But yeah... if the more-familiar PayPal-system could be used in conjunction with the YouCaring-donation-site (in addition to the current WePay-system, which works just fine) I think the family would be able to reach their initial goal much more quickly ...and go way way beyond.

http://www.youcaring.com/other/search-for-bo/65207
It's a sad, sad story. And, there are deep implications about 'society' now on the big island, I think.
Thanks for the great ideas, I will be adding Pay Pal to the donation site. I think a reward is another idea that will be looked at. I just think we have been to frazzled to realize that one.
There will be Paypal linked to the donation site by morning. Thank you for patience.
http://www.bigislandchronicle.com

latest article- read and comment
Thanks for the link, Sarah.
That's an article I typically wouldn't have stumbled upon.

Hopefully it helps nudge folks to come forward...
....as clearly Someone out there knows Something.
rumors are plenty, and that's all they are, rumors. We hear crime of passion, love triangle????
It's often said "follow the money"
Where did the money come from to buy 10 acres ?
Did they have jobs, inheritance, loans ?
Was cash involved in the inpending sale ?
Just some questions I have.
Surely Boaz would have contacted his Folks by now. Especially since they are on Island. And by now the cops should be questioning the tour operators and anyone known to be camping in the area when the Murder happened.
The investigation is So Lame. The resources being wasted by following the Family around should be focused there.
It's maddening. I don't even know any of these people but it's really Upsetting me anyway. I just keep thinking...What if this was my family. How would I feel? There is some really creepy people getting away with too much here. Justice needs to be done.
One Thing I can always be sure of is that things will never go as expected.
quote:
Originally posted by kimo wires

There is some really creepy people getting away with too much here. Justice needs to be done.

It IS frustrating, very.

-- rainshadow
-- rainshadow