Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woman's body found off Kalapana
yes, what if? and what if he found out he was not the father of the baby and he got angry? what if he is running scared. All and all it is a real tragedy. We all deserve an answer as much as both family. After all, there is a killer on the loose...
I wish the police had gone two directions with this tragedy as soon as murder was considered.

1. Bo Johnson, missing, wanted for questioning in a murder case (which they have)
2. SEARCH for a possible murder VICTIM: Bo Johnson!

This matter frustrates me. I have heard nothing about anyone looking for a second body in the ocean where the first one was found. It is a possibility! And I am so sorry to the family for bringing this option up.

He who hoots with owls at night cannot soar with the eagles in the morning.
There should be a search and recovery mission happening in Kalapana. And another thing, If the cops are following the family "for their protection" Doesn't that mean that they believe someone besides Bo did this and may try to harm the Family too.
Sorta obvious...
One Thing I can always be sure of is that things will never go as expected.
nana valley?
kimo wires?
I agree.

http://www.youcaring.com/other/search-for-bo/65207
Somebody explain why a bunch of newbies who haven't posted on punaweb before are flooding this thread?

One doesn't have to be "former law enforcement" to deduce that with so many siblings, Bo has at least one brother (maybe more) that look so much like him that, if he were a flight risk, he could flee the state using his brother's credentials. That is why the police were following the family. If you have a murder suspect (in this case, somebody wanted for questioning) and you think their family might aid their escape, you follow them. No inside information here, I just watch TV.
KITV News just reported about the Facebook page created to help find this young man. Also, towards the end of the report it was stated new evidence is being reviewed,and records are being sought in this investigation.

Not verbatim; no direct link yet, sorry. Should be able to see the video here soon:

http://www.kitv.com/

quote:
Originally posted by terracore

Somebody explain why a bunch of newbies who haven't posted on punaweb before are flooding this thread?

I presume they are Bo Johnson's family and friends.

I find it hard to believe an entire family would conspire to aid and abet a fugitive.

One Thing I can always be sure of is that things will never go as expected.
It sounds plausible. If a woman dies then the significant other is the No. 1 suspect by a country mile.
If the police believe this then they would also expect him to contact his family, and for the family to try to help him.

I say this without knowing anything about the people involved in this particular case.
Paul,

+1

Tom
http://apacificview.blogspot.com/