Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woman's body found off Kalapana
Reportedly he often hung out on the side of the highway since he had no transportation. I have a friend who picked him up hitching a couple of times. Who knows if he would be brazen enough to try that now but if he's around maybe.... take a hard look at who's on the side of the road. Maybe he's wearing a hoodie or a hat. Maybe you might just get a gut feeling and take a second look. Tell you what - you can't live without water and its hard to come by in the lower Puna wilderness. Maybe spock the water spigot extra. I bet we get him.
Pilgrim,

Your " gut feeling " and "second look " advice here is perfect for anyone who thinks they might be witnessing or even hearing something wrong.

The day your don't check could be the day it finally happens.

aloha,
pog
Coppercoin40, to answer your question we did met him briefly. He looked like a deer in headlights as I told my wife, but that was in part do to meeting our side of the family for the first time, and just finding out he was going to be a father I am sure. He was polite, quiet, and we liked him. I too never thought he could do such a terrible thing, but now with what I know, I am not so sure...but much more has to happen for me to be 100% positive he did this. And that would be his day in court. Until we hear from him directly he is only a suspect. Not THE murderer....at least legally.

ted royal
ted royal
To Brits Dad: Your posts are a tribute to your daughter. You sir, are a class act. I cannot comprehend your pain (I have 3 young adult sons) yet you take the high road. I hope you at least get some closure and Bo is located. Aloha and best wishes to you and your family.
Evidently you cannot yet divulge what you now know?
islandgirl
quote:
Originally posted by coppercoin40

Evidently you cannot yet divulge what you now know?

That would appear to be the situation.
Nothing left to do but
Smile
Smile
Smile
a criminal would want to get as far away from the crime scene as possible IMO
B.D.J.'s family stayed in Kona (2+ hours away from crime scene) for some time while they were here (why not stay in Hilo or a B&B in Puna???... there are many places to stay on this side of the islands), balked at the cops tailing them in plain sight, constantly pointed fingers at Kalapana C.T.... etc..... Opihipicker (an exCop) noted a few pages back that a brother of B.D.J and a friend were known/seen by TSA employees to be casing out the Hilo airport and didnt pick up anyone or fly from there ???
and now they (Johnson Family) have all disappeared from this thread ???

a brothers ID would work to get Bo off the island... or at that time (3+ weeks ago), it would have been easier to hire a boat or tag along as a deckhand on a fishing or sail boat (Craigsalist ads often offer this) ???

just something to think about,..... B.D.J. left the Pahoa PVC Hostel a week before the last posts by the family here..
I know there were lawsuit threats (towards the Johnson family etc on defamation of character) so they just might be laying low now and not posting egh?

(are you here Johnson Family).... ????

save our indigenous and endemic Hawaiian Plants... learn about them, grow them, and plant them on your property, ....instead of all that invasive non-native garbage I see in most yards... aloha
save our indigenous and endemic Hawaiian Plants... learn about them, grow them, and plant them on your property, ....instead of all that invasive non-native garbage I see in most yards... aloha
quote:
Originally posted by PeterE

To Brits Dad: Your posts are a tribute to your daughter. You sir, are a class act. I cannot comprehend your pain (I have 3 young adult sons) yet you take the high road. I hope you at least get some closure and Bo is located. Aloha and best wishes to you and your family.

Well said. You are a class act as well.
any word on where the money that was going to be used to purchase the property is? it is possible to have another's ID and get on board especially if there isn't any alerts and of course as long as you look semi close to the photo. I do hope he is found soon one way or another to help close this sick murder. I just wish some peace for the loved ones and the Puna community.
@bananahead

Why does it matter where the family stayed?
Where did you hear the rumor about the brother and friend casing out the airport?

I don't believe in this situation or any other that a brother's ID would have gotten Bo off the Big Island. If you think it would have worked, just shows the faith you have in your local TSA. This family is not interested in sneaking him off of the Island, there will be no need for that. He is innocent, and I will continue to believe so.

The supposed sighting at the hostel was a red-herring.

As far as your post goes, I know you are entitled to your opinion, but I think it's a crock. I doubt I am the only one who thinks this. You are not a thinker, to put it gently.