Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woman's body found off Kalapana
quote:
Originally posted by ssshjar_johnson

Still wondering who was the fisherman who found Brittany's body and left it with the lava boat, and why he wasn't reported in the search warrant.

You've probably already done this, but if not, hiring somebody local to represent (and fight for) your family and Bo (100% innocent) might be a good idea.
Police are saying the autopsy was done, but not releasing any info yet...

I would hire a local to maybe hang flyers or organize a community team, but as far as hiring a private investigator, I'd only hire one that has no connections here whatsoever. After all, I heard that the only way the Dana Ireland case was solved was because investigators hired by the family actually solved it and pushed local police to recognize the evidence.
Pseudopunatickz.... you heard wrong (when is hearing something fact?)

one of the suspects/murderers (Frank Pauline Jr.) involved directly in the Irelend murder, (stupidly) blabbered to authorities that he knew some info on the case to try to win leniency for his relative in jail facing drug charges... some of his blabbering was of evidence/facts NOT known to the general public or media (thats why cops hold back info/evidence in these types of cases)
that was the REAL break in that case.. not a so called private investigator
aloha

save our indigenous and endemic Hawaiian Plants... learn about them, grow them, and plant them on your property, ....instead of all that invasive non-native garbage I see in most yards... aloha
save our indigenous and endemic Hawaiian Plants... learn about them, grow them, and plant them on your property, ....instead of all that invasive non-native garbage I see in most yards... aloha
I agree with you Punatickz, I think a private investagtor is the best direction to go for both families! I don't know if anybody has came up with this idea, but as hard as it may be for eachother ,maybe both families can come together to start a web sight to FIGHT for the truth. It has been this long, and there hasn't been very much to none information. I only say this if the royals truly beileve in Bo's innocents like The Johnson's and I do.
I don't want any more time to pass! If anybody thinks about this story like I do, I feel like there is a lot of information that DOES NOT MAKE SENSE! One being the fishing boat that found Brittnay! Sad That is just one of MANY CONCERNS.
This is speaking from someone that knows Bo!
The person that did this was ANGRY! Bo Was/is NOT an angry or hurtful person! WHAT SO EVER!
Any thoughts??
As far as the Ireland case, I'm only going on what I've heard from numerous locals, friends, and neighbors. Most locals and haoles know to only laugh and roll their eyes at the efforts of local police in the past. You could be right, banana..

Bananahead, could you tell us more about your search in the kipuka for a dead body? Did you suspect another dead body, or were you particularly looking for the body of Bo or the Japanese tourist, or have bodies known to pop up in that place before?

Sorry, you just seem more familiar with the lava flow area than most of us, and obviously have better observation since you live nearby the area. Did other people search the kipuka also? Do you ever remember police trying to search it, perhaps with dogs or grid teams?
It's my understanding that the fisherman was a 27yr old man who was already fragile due to his own personal life issues and finding a body in his net put him over the top. Turning the body over to another person on another boat was the best he knew how to deal with the traumatic situation. He is now back on the mainland but no one has ever asked him anything, according the sister of his girlfriend. I can't imagine the police not knowing his identity. Anyway, all he did was find the body.
Minnette, is that true? How did you find out all of that?
And why wouldn't they be questioning the person who found the body!? That is OUTRAGEOUS, if he just found her and "turned her over to the lava tour" And The local HPD was not only OK with that (which is REALLy shady!) It isn't a concern to them about who found her???! WHY? It truly doesn't make any sense!
The same people that Bo and Brittany had conflicts with, are the same people that, the fishermen left Brittany with???
Like I said ONE of many concerns, I Just really want other people to see what I have!

Also I no some people might not have thought about this, but me being from Alaska, IT DOES NOT make sense that if Bo had done this, Why wouldn't he have taken the Knife that was at the crime scene?? him being from Alaska an outdoorsy man, only makes logical sense to take the knife with him ,out in the woods where your trying to survive? along with his other belongings. BUT HE DIDNT HAVE ANYTHING!
But if you think about it, how's a knife useful if your trying to stage a crime scene??
As far as we know, Bo and Brittany had no conflicts with the captain of the lava boat. Unless theres something I dont know? What part of Alaska are you from, btw? Did you know Boaz?
I cant imagine anywhere else in America where its legitimate for a person to leave the scene of a dead body before waiting to answer police questions. Whether the excuse is that he had fragile emotions, or whether he had minor warrants, its just reckless and irresponsible to leave the scene of a dead body. And if its true that police have not investigated him or asked pertinent questions involving the discovery her body, thats just simply appalling. Excuse or no excuse, you do NOT leave the scene of a dead body. All it does is leave suspicion and more unanswered questions.