Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average
Vaccinated People Spread The Delta Variant, CDC Says
(10-27-2021, 08:45 PM)HereOnThePrimalEdge Wrote: Posted without comment, as a public service announcement:

The chance of getting a severe case of the COVD-19 virus increases if you have mental health issues, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
https://www.wpxi.com/news/trending/cdc-m...FDMWEN6SE/
Its amazing how well engineered this disease is. Kills old, weak, and the mentally infirm.
Darwin would be proud.
Kills old, weak, and the mentally infirm.

... and a hundred thousand or two misinformed American cable news watchers and social network researchers whose last words might have been “that’s completely unexpected” or “I never saw that coming.”

... and those whose last words might be “that’s completely unexpected” or “I never saw that coming.”
(10-27-2021, 09:39 PM)kander Wrote: Kills old, weak, and the mentally infirm.

Ah, and therein lies the rub.

I suppose, statistically speaking, one would have to conclude the unvaxx'd are the mentally infirmed you're referring to. Statistically speaking, of course.
(10-27-2021, 11:14 PM)HereOnThePrimalEdge Wrote: Kills old, weak, and the mentally infirm.

... and those whose last words might be “that’s completely unexpected” or “I never saw that coming.”

Or those whose last words might be "But I got the booster shot" or "I'm too young to have a heart attack".
Or those whose last words might be "But I got the booster shot" or "I'm too young to have a heart attack".

How many have died of the booster shot?  Links?  Any bodies piled up outside the local pharmacies?  Are ambulances coming & going to CVS/Long's, or has Hele-On added a bus route with a direct run to the emergency room at HMC?
How many under 65 years old have had heart attacks definitively caused by the vaccine?  Links?
Photo 
(10-27-2021, 11:15 PM)MyManao Wrote:
(10-27-2021, 09:39 PM)kander Wrote: Kills old, weak, and the mentally infirm.

Ah, and therein lies the rub.

I suppose, statistically speaking, one would have to conclude the unvaxx'd are the mentally infirmed you're referring to. Statistically speaking, of course.
Yea we have already gone over this. The primary people who are resistant to the experiment are those who have higher education degrees.

[Image: Screen-Shot-2021-08-11-at-7.07.23-AM.png...C440&ssl=1]
The primary people who are resistant to the experiment are those who have higher education degrees.

Not sure I understand the point. Does the COVID only affect uneducated people? Similar to the way the virus "knows" whether someone is a tourist or a resident who just spent the weekend in Vegas?

CDC says the immunocompromised will now need a third shot and a booster. Good times.
Yea we have already gone over this. The primary people who are resistant to the experiment are those who have higher education degrees.

And if you provide the link, we can once again go over the details of the report, which is from the early days of the vaccine, and inconclusive.  Are there people with higher degrees not taking the vaccine? Sure. Statistically a large portion of the population, or even a large segment of their subgroup?  Nope & nope.  But that fancy cartoon graphic is sure to convince the crowd we’re really discussing.
(10-27-2021, 02:57 PM)MarkP Wrote: I installed solar PV because it was what worked best for me and I did not get any tax incentives.

Sounds like the market at work.

(10-27-2021, 02:57 PM)MarkP Wrote: I got vaccinated because I don't want to die from covid or possibly give it to someone else and have them die.

Sounds like good incentives to get vaccinated voluntarily. As did I.

(10-27-2021, 02:57 PM)MarkP Wrote: I want everyone else to get vaccinated so they are less likely to facilitate transmission of the disease to anyone else, particularly the significant number of people who can't get vaccinated or for whom vaccination is less effective, and have them die.

The problem is the current vaccines don't seem to do that great of a job stopping the spread of the delta variant. Meaning the transmission argument to be more weak than it would be otherwise.

(10-27-2021, 02:57 PM)MarkP Wrote: If people were only hurting themselves by not getting vaccinated I would literally be amused at their antics.

I feel like this is a questionable assertion. Especially assuming if they believe that the virus is real, they may take less risks than say a vaccinated person might.

You're probably right, buut... again... Just because it reduces the level of viral replication doesn't mean it has a hugely significant affect on the spread if it is as contagious as delta. Look at Israel and Singapore...

(10-27-2021, 02:57 PM)MarkP Wrote: I do find the suggestion that anti-vaxers are doing any sort of rational "research" to be amusing.  It doesn't make up for the harm they are causing though.

I agree they probably aren't.