Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drive into boat harbor >>> Now hijacked to Gun Control thread
she thought the water was a big puddle. 

I saw the video of her car sinking.  There were boats ahead of her, boats to the left, boats to the right.  Did she think the boats were floating in a puddle?

blindly trusting the Science.. riiight ? 

Do you have a mobile phone?  Do you get packages delivered?  Ever fly on a plane?  
Then you use GPS.
(06-01-2023, 01:58 AM)HereOnThePrimalEdge Wrote: ...boats to the left, boats to the right.  

Maybe she thought they were clowns and jokers and thought she would be stuck in the middle!
@DF Last i read, Big Island has issued the most State CCW permits. *

Love it !! The more the better. Open carry Pahoa Main ..Now were taking Wild West.

+ 1 + on Stupidity spank. No excuse unless can prove a mechanical. Drivers test every year after ___ age too. But notice also these two
karens blame it on tech. I believe lazy and complacent people trust they life to it so blindly. The OFFICE clip nails it.

Signs signs, everywhere signs... ..Thats what some want. And typically rush to place blame.

@HJ, hear ya on HA puddles..we called them Hawaiian Acres Mirages. C road and back #2 are fun. D.4 too.

* I don't need to check, errand boi will do it for me. Pure amusement.
It The more the better. Open carry Pahoa Main ..Now we’re taking Wild West.

Google “shooting Big Island”
You’ll find far too many news stories over the last few months of idiots shooting at police, idiots shooting at other idiots.  Not a single article about self defense.

I think you might have a different definition of “better” than most people.
The more the better. Open carry Pahoa Main..

Seems to me the less developed mentally and emotionally one is the more they are attracted to guns. In other words, why would anyone want one of those? There is no reason other than to shoot things. And even that gets boring quick.

From what I can tell all reported gun incidences are a matter of someone being unable to control their emotions, and they happen to be in possession of a gun. It's as simple as if they didn't have a gun nobody would be shot.

By my recognizing the indiscriminate access to guns is a mistake, and one we are paying dearly for. The Second Amendment is being misinterpreted, for profit, and people are dying everyday because of it. Everyone loves the second half of the one sentence amendment, but never, never acknowledges the first.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

They love the right, but can't fathom the responsibility. As I said, their minds are poorly developed..

As to people driving places because some app tells them to, even though it's obvious they shouldn't.. The maps will improve, and along the way Darwin's theories demonstrated.. though I do wonder how many people followed their app to that boat ramp and realized what was happening and backed out of there? Are there hundreds a day and the rare dunking the only ones we hear about? Or?
Dear MyManao,

As a person grew up in a “martial law” house hold , where children are thought self defense, including the use of guns and the likes.. Guns were never considered enemy.

Gun a NON LIVING thing. Therefore, it is HARMLESS. While I understand that there are PSYCHO gun holders, there are also RESPONSIBLE gun owners.

If a psychopath used gun to harm people, he goes to prison. The gun he used, don’t. not even buried.
The problem is NOT the gun, not the sword, not the katana, not the nunchaku. None of those… it was, It is and will ALWAYS be the people.

This is like saying, ban all cars because they cause road accidents.

CONCLUSION: PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE.

And by the way, I am emotionally and mentally stable. Smile

Stay safe.

(05-31-2023, 04:29 PM)Or1on Wrote: It happened again.  A motorist on Hawaii island drives directly into the boat harbor and yet again blames it on GPS directions.  What is going on here?!
Okay I accept the probability of computer error and the GPS voice telling the driver to take the next left but wtf?!  Aren't they aware of their surroundings?  Aren't they looking as their car is about go down a ramp and enter the water?  Is this just extreme stupidity or something more? 

LOL! I have a fair share of experience of GPS. Had vacation in NSW, my brother inlaw was driving. it says, approaching roundabout in 200 meters. There was 2 roundabouts (one is newly built) the waze did not tell us which roundabout should we turn. So we go for the first one.  Lo and behold. we ended up in a nice suburb which by the way not our destination. People there just laughed as another driver becomes a victim of GPS. 

Ive never used GPS in my life. Id rather ask random people for direction. hahaha.  Huuusshhhh! im bad at directions. I use landmarks.  Big Grin
SARCASM is my 1st language. Cool
(06-02-2023, 12:54 AM)HAWAIIFEL Wrote: And by the way, I am emotionally and mentally stable.  Smile

Thanks for making my case.
Dwhere children are thought self defense, including the use of guns

Have you read about the child who was shot by another child accidentally at the Big Island Boy Scout camp?  It’s a terrible tragedy but that one child is more than are shot in most civilized countries of the world with populations in the 10’s of millions.  In the US 128 children have been shot in the first 5 months of this year.  I wonder what it could be?  I wonder what the difference is?  Do other civilized countries not have “PEOPLE” living there?
It's simple Edge, those who want to fondle guns want us to believe that their rights to do so are more important then the rights of those that want to live in peace. That the lives of others are less important then their right to possess the tools to kill them. They can tell us that their guns don't harm others, whereas the facts say otherwise. No guns, no gun deaths. Guns, deaths. But still, according to them, their rights are paramount over all others.

And they aren't even capable of reading a simple sentence, but would rather jump up and down telling us how smart they are. 

And so, in order to placate them, our entire society is forfeit.
kinda weak tap out there MM .

Cough cough please prove your numbers and i bet the majority is in Chicago or another " Gun Free "
Zone.Done by drugged out animals with mental health problems. Don't forget to include those.

Remember The Shooting Clubs at school ?

Other countries, other people use knives, clubs etc. More like it was here only a short savage time ago. Sticks and stones CAN break bones.

Facts hurt those who can't accept nor seek them. MSM is NOT where you should place your eggs.

Navigation by landmark is so da kine.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1StxXlMvA58