Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drive into boat harbor >>> Now hijacked to Gun Control thread
First of all, A psychopath is a psychopath. They kill innocent people regardless of the kind of weapon they use. It could be a gun, a bomb, IED, a grenade, knife, katana, sling shots.. whatever. As long as psychopaths exists and are in the streets, nobody is safe.

But then again, Let’s all blame it to the innocent weapons with no life. Happy now?
SARCASM is my 1st language. Cool
Ban sikos keep them locked up

Ban assault hammers, screwdrivers, kitchen knives, axes and the worst mauls !

I would have voted to ban
Rulers, wooden spoon and Chinellas growing up : )
Cough cough please prove your numbers and i bet the majority is in …

Rural areas like Big Island, the most recent in a village of 10,000:
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/4-year-old-...-illinois/

Big Island Shooting
https://www.google.com/search?q=shooting+big+island&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari

Cough cough bend over
Maybe the next person to drive their car into the bay following the GPS without paying attention to what's in front of them will do what Colonel Potter did to his Jeep when Major Frank Burns drove a tank over it!

In all honesty, what escapes me the most about guns, gun ownership and gun regulations is the lack of RESPONSIBLE, DECENT, LAW-ABIDING people not caring about or doing a damn thing about the "sikos" and "psychopaths" who seeming can get an AR-15 easier than an ice cream cone at Baskin Robbins.

And just yesterday, Hawaii County Police released the man who shot his neighbor 3 times and had 20 plus guns and ammo in his house "pending investigation."

At any event, I think this sums up to debate about guns so perfectly that I can't say it any better:

https://youtube.com/shorts/lkW3cPSXr4Q?feature=share
Released him ..After he shot his neighbor. No beef there.

Were they legally purchased ?

You cherry picked two and im sure you unintentionally left out "unintentional" in part one.

So wheres the rest ? Wandering off the farm here but start in Gun Strict Chicago. 2021 was a bad year also. Its a lot. But then again, its not the gun its the demographic.

+ Same as here .. they let them back out !!

Makes my day when see CCW good guy with a gun take out a homicidal purp.

HJ to your video, not to you but keeping kids away from sick minded perverts ( im bein nice here ) is something i think we can all get behind. Right HOTPE ?
(06-02-2023, 05:53 AM)elepaio pid= Wrote:HJ to your video,  not to you but keeping kids away from  sick minded perverts ( im bein nice here ) is something i think we can all get behind. Right HOTPE ?

To your point, not you, but keeping kids away from "siko" nut jobs armed better than a US Soldier in combat while they attend school and learn ABC's and 123's is something I think we can all get behind. Right??

At any event, you nor I will ever solve the gun debate.

But humanity eventually will.

Just 60 to 80 years ago:

Doctors approved and recommended various brands of cigarettes as being safe and good for you.
Opium was prescribed for women with "moods."
Coca Cola was made with cocaine.
Herion was legal.
Lysol was used for cleaning ladies' private parts.
Seat belts were first offered as options.

No, humanity will eventually tire of the big pile of senseless dead bodies.

Eventually.
So so true and sadly more to come. You Tube is so fun to rewind all those ads and commercials too.

peace,
'e

pro-life / Not a future Pfizer body pile statistic.
Google Maps used to direct those searching for the Planning Department on Kona side to a rooster farm down a steep road in Kealakekua. I always wondered if that was some kind of prank or what...
^^^Thats perfect : 0
(06-02-2023, 07:10 AM)elepaio Wrote:You Tube is so fun to rewind all those ads and commercials too.

Another funny YouTube clip on GPS!

https://youtu.be/8l5VbyvPCtg?t=5

Peace

Pro-Choice/ "My Body My Choice" adherent