Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Positive Thoughts for 2024 thread
Just checked in and after reading the top threads I thought some positive thoughts, vibes, ideas, proclimations, what have you....might be in order here.

I'm extreemely grateful that we are here to see 2024 and that there are groceries in a store close by and people have stopped banging on buckets.

I'm extreemely grateful that, compared to 25 years ago, it's really easy and fast to get things done around here.

I'm extreemely grateful (and awed) that there is an airport and big metal birds that fly through the sky, with us in them, to go almost anywhere on earth.

I'm extreemely grateful to check in here once a week and have a few laughs, see what's new, and notice things to be grateful for.

Wishing all of you a bright, happy, positive 2024 full of attitudes of gratitudes.  OK, gratitudes probably isn't a word.

Aloha!
I'm grateful for the incredible variety of mac salads, the uniqueness of mayo on chili, tasty smoke meat, juicy gravy cheeseburgers, crispy katsu curry, and saimin with egg and fishcake.

I'm grateful for yoga pants and booty shorts. I'm not sure when they became so socially acceptable, but it's wonderful.

I'm grateful for the perspective of my local friends, and all the fun conversations and laughs we share.

Many extreem gratitudes to Punaweb!
I'm grateful for all the intelligent people who post here and make others think, especially those who respond to questions or criticism with thought-provoking answers. I'm also grateful to those who don't because they make the place more entertaining while also making thought-provoking posts in a way that makes you think "Why the heck did they post that?".

Happy New Year everyone!
I'm extreeeemely grateful for so many things every day, I won't bore you all with my minutiae. Some things I don't like, as well, but again...I'll stay mum.

I will say I am extreeemely grateful to Rob for keeping Punaweb relatively drama-free, with only the few minor squabbles between the few players.

I stay off FBook, and am even getting pretty sick of Nextdoor, with the subtle and not-so-subtle baiting and trolling that goes on over various triggering issues (fireworks, lately).

I like that I can trust Punaweb to give good advice, answers, opinions, food for thought, and just plain enjoyable reading. The threads that don't interest me, I just skip.

Good folk on here, by and large.

Mahalo for starting this thread, Punatang!