Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attempted Murder in HPP
^ Love it .. Such a Badass.. Gotta keep the MYTH going though Russia Russia Russia ! whoo hoo !

Lotsa videos of ol' JB falling down but thats not Puna Related.
(04-29-2024, 11:16 PM)HereOnThePrimalEdge Wrote: Is this still considered grey?

Listing must have been written by a frustrated, one semester English major, now a real estate agent:

“When was the last time you entered a home with black walls and accent lighting throughout the geometry of the home.”

I like that, “geometry of the home.”  Maybe black plus white is the new gray?

So this place is a recreation of the Pyramids of Giza or Stonehenge?
recreation of the Pyramids of Giza

That was my first thought!  Where are the triangles and pyramids?
(05-01-2024, 06:13 PM)HiloJulie Wrote: I think you are on to something there Punatang!

After having to fork over hundreds of thousands of rubles to a very peculiar individual, I was able to get video of a little “birdie” leaving his shack and going to a nearby house where the walls are painted black so he can make sure the blood stays hidden!

I never watched the Sopranos so had not heard this before and had no idea it was the theme music! I love it (the song), the singer sounds very similar to Matt Johnson of The The at his peak.

(05-02-2024, 06:01 AM)HereOnThePrimalEdge Wrote: recreation of the Pyramids of Giza

That was my first thought!  Where are the triangles and pyramids?

Well, I know there are one or two dome homes in HPP, but I think that's pushing the definition of geometry a little. It's not like people who visit the summit of MK come back saying they appreciate the geometry of the observatories.
"I never watched the Sopranos so had not heard this before and had no idea it was the theme music! I love it (the song), the singer sounds very similar to Matt Johnson of The The at his peak."

Yes - the band is Alabama 3 - or A3 - due to an original copyright issue between them and the American band Alabama, but they are a British band founded in 1995.

They had written "Woke Up This Morning" which was a song about a woman who had suffered years of abuse from her husband and "woke up this morning and bought myself a gun" and shot and killed her husband.

When the Soprano's were just starting production, the Executive Producer heard the song and immediately declared it to be the theme song!

And yes, I do love the song!
(05-02-2024, 07:25 AM)HiloJulie Wrote: "Yes - the band is Alabama 3 - or A3 - due to an original copyright issue between them and the American band Alabama, but they are a British band founded in 1995.

Even though I'm biased, there's one thing Brits do well and it's producing great music! Thanks for the info, I never knew all this.
the house is distinguished not only by the deep indigo paint

Is this it Kaliana?  I start sweating just looking at it.  

https://www.redfin.com/HI/Keaau/15-1499-.../184243790
the house is distinguished not only by the deep indigo paint

Is that indigo or another black painted home?   Has HPP become a ninja relocation site?  Just to be on the safe side, I’m going to keep a look out for residents holding anything that look like shuriken throwing stars.
Punatang no, but looks like the same builder. The house near us is definitely indigo, even darker, not charcoal and wood section is one wall of the entryway.
Certainty will be the death of us.
The house near us is definitely indigo, even darker - kaliana

Frau Tang says I'm colorblind. I guess Indigo hides the bloodstains as well as black. Or does that make purple? What's the latest on Comrade attempted murder guy anyway?

shuriken throwing stars -edge

LOL!