Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has PW been infiltrated by ChatGPT?
(08-14-2024, 07:21 AM)TomK Wrote: Unfortunately, some think they are insults..

And the sad part is, Tom, you don't see it. You go on and on about yourself, and your holier than thou attitude permeates everything you touch.. and you don't see it.

So, as a scientist, who is by title suppose to be analytical in your assessment of the physical world, and yet you can’t see yourself. I have pointed out to you that it is your attitude, your inability to understand your surroundings, and your complete distain for people that aren’t like you, that has created the failure of the astronomical community to live in peace with the people of these islands. But you can’t see it.

The Hawaiians stood up and blocked the road. I then, told you, TMT has to talk with the Hawaiians. Did it happen? No, and you’ve spent years treating me like shit because I continue to point it out. But can you see it? No.

You’re blind to the facts, to the world around you, and yet you demand others think like you. Otherwise they are pieces of shit by your standards. But do you see it? No.

Again I told you the answer to the TMT is in the ability for them guys to, with humility, open a direct dialog with the Hawaiians. Now, years later and all sorts of humbug under the bridge, and what? The TMT guys send one brother to live Hilo side and try and do what? Talk with the Hawaiians.

So maybe you need to quiet yourself Tom. You can measure the universe, and size each person up, and go on and on about how fucked up the world around you is, but brah, what good has it done you? You’re being run off the mountain because you have no humility. You’re grand designs are failing because you haven’t figured out how to converse with people that are different than you. You come here, to PW, and you dis everyone that doesn’t kiss your ass. You have relished, taken pride in yourself for being a fucking asshole.  And you are being run off the mountain because of it. Because you don't see it.

I, personally, would wish that you learn from these experiences, learn to appreciate the differences with as much energy as you cling to the familiar. Learn to love the people here. Treat us with the respect you expect others to treat you. 

Hopefully the TMT guy will have learned that lesson, and have better success than you..
(08-14-2024, 05:47 PM)MyManao Wrote:
(08-14-2024, 07:21 AM)TomK Wrote: Unfortunately, some think they are insults..

And the sad part is, Tom, you don't see it. You go on and on about yourself, and your holier than thou attitude permeates everything you touch.. and you don't see it.
Touche! Accolades to you MyManao for stating the obvious. which the person concerned failed to see.

Tom needs some serious lobotomy.

Intelligence is important but attitude is importanteeerrrrrrrrrrr!!!
SARCASM is my 1st language. Cool
(08-14-2024, 05:47 PM)MyManao Wrote: You’re blind to the facts, to the world around you, and yet you demand others think like you. Otherwise they are pieces of shit by your standards.

Nice straw man.

(08-15-2024, 02:45 AM)HAWAIIFEL Wrote: Tom needs some serious lobotomy.

Intelligence is important but attitude is importanteeerrrrrrrrrrr!!!

PW has become too poisonous these days. The lunatics are running the asylum.
As usual, TomK is refusing to answer my questions to him. It shouldn't be difficult for him to explain his comment. Maybe he's the one who feels proud after insulting/criticizing other posters.

Could you please explain your comment about MyManao and Kane feeling very proud? Why do you think they would feel that way after they criticized you?
Wahine

Lead by example
(08-15-2024, 07:57 AM)TomK Wrote: PW has become too poisonous these days. The lunatics are running the asylum.

Well, at least you're being honest. That's how you feel. Yeah?

The humbug is that's exactly how you responded to folks that stood up against the TMT. Instead of putting aside the differences and listening to them you expressed distain. You couldn't hear what they had to say because you were too busy telling anyone that would listen how superior you are to them. And, understandably, your degree probably didn't come with any training in humanity.

But, Tom, you're not superior to anyone. You may think differently, may have all sorts of lofty notions in your head, but somehow you've forgotten how to interact with folks that don't impress you. That don't think like you.

No one here is a lunatic. We're people. We have thoughts and concerns, we love and are loved, we have feelings, and nobody has nefarious intent. And all that ain't helped, at all, by calling us lunatics. Punatics, sure, but lunatics? And still, maybe this is a start. How about taking the next step.. and answer Wao nahele wahine's question? You have a knack for demanding others answer your questions, sheesh you brow beat me for days earlier in this thread demanding I answer your's, so why not answer her's? It's simple, right?
(08-15-2024, 07:57 AM)TomK Wrote:
(08-14-2024, 05:47 PM)MyManao Wrote: You’re blind to the facts, to the world around you, and yet you demand others think like you. Otherwise they are pieces of shit by your standards.

Nice straw man.

PW has become too poisonous these days. The lunatics are running the asylum.

Ummm Yup! Congratulations for running the ASSylum!

You must be the CEO. Nice job Boss!

On the other hand, a lot of us here are on the other side of the fence. Convincing ourselves that there is hope for you. Screaming not to forget to take your valium, with hopes that you're not having tantrums anytime soon.
(BIO-DEGRADABLE unvaXXXed)

Probably more popular choices in the 19th century.
(08-16-2024, 02:38 AM)HereOnThePrimalEdge Wrote: (BIO-DEGRADABLE unvaXXXed)

Probably more popular choices in the 19th century.

some choices in life are not for everyone.

ie: you cant be broke and ugly at the same time. Pick a struggle.  Huh
I had to wonder, is PW being influenced, infiltrated, by ChatGPT?

Clearly.  Or at least troll type busybodies with AI crutches and lots of free time.  Easy to spot and ignore.
I wish you all the best.
I’m pretty sure that PunaWeb has not been infiltrated by ChatGPT bots. I’d say more of some old timers waxing nostalgic of their lives from decades ago, coupled with a few who love to employ their pseudo intellectual prowess by claiming everyone else is dumb, stupid or an expletive idiot and realizing that their relevance in life has waned. 

One of the best descriptions I heard the other day that I think best applies to some of the recent posters here on PunaWeb was “like your neighbor who keeps running his leaf blower outside your window every minute of every day.”

I’d say there are a lot of leaf blowers running around here in PunaWeb before one could say that a ChatGPT bot has infiltrated it.