Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"..Those who left Puna "- your comments
quote:
Originally posted by chris

Mauka (and others),
If you are assuming about my son (age,family,etc.) it's understandable.
But please use the word "if" (if [Smile] possible ).
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chris: for a first-time poster this week (already averaging 6 posts per day), you seem remarkably adept at using the various functions, including after-posting edit feature, redirecting threads and making a liberal use of bold/underline to emphasize your points and responses that seems strangely familiar in an odd way. I’m honestly wondering why, if you didn’t want to include details about your son's personal situation (completely understandable on a public forum) would you even raise it and instead just ask the question straight up, and on its own merits? Otherwise, it just confuses the reader in how to respond: for example, is he 24 or 34 years old, single or with 4 kids? Details do make a difference in the response unless all you really want is a random sampling of stories.

Regardless, the very personal and honest responses received from PunaWeb contributors have been meaningful and also poignant (the push/pull of life that ends up intervening on dreams and best laid plans) and informative. So thank you for asking the question. I'm trying to assume the best here as people are sharing their experiences that could be somewhat painful in the retelling.

Messages In This Thread
RE: "..Those who left Puna "- your comments - by Guest - 04-23-2010, 12:59 PM
RE: "..Those who left Puna "- your comments - by Guest - 04-23-2010, 10:19 PM
RE: "..Those who left Puna "- your comments - by Guest - 04-24-2010, 09:53 AM
RE: "..Those who left Puna "- your comments - by Aki - 04-24-2010, 10:59 AM
RE: "..Those who left Puna "- your comments - by Aki - 04-25-2010, 02:05 AM
RE: "..Those who left Puna "- your comments - by Guest - 04-25-2010, 05:55 AM
RE: "..Those who left Puna "- your comments - by Aki - 04-28-2010, 02:56 PM
RE: "..Those who left Puna "- your comments - by Guest - 04-29-2010, 01:06 AM