Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Growing local, being green, reducing global warmng
Okay, i've just bought Barbara Kingsolvers book that i plan on reading on the plane, "Animal, Vegetable, Miracles" about a family's experience of being able to grow and use everything only local to their area and not causing any more carbon footprints within their reach.

This is also my goal for independ living in puna like alot of people already do in the area...growing our own food, supporting our own local industries, using our own water and solar or alternative resources....its all very inspiring for our area.

I would like to hear about what has been successful for you and make impacts you have made to reduce global warming doable in your own terms, one step at a time.

Hopefully this will be an inspiration to all of us to follow in your footsteps....

noel

Messages In This Thread
Growing local, being green, reducing global warmng - by emorata - 05-31-2007, 04:01 AM
RE: Growing local, being green, reducing global warmng - by KeithLee - 06-30-2007, 08:29 PM
RE: Growing local, being green, reducing global warmng - by KeithLee - 06-30-2007, 09:53 PM
RE: Growing local, being green, reducing global warmng - by KeithLee - 07-01-2007, 07:39 PM