Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Government beach road from Hawaiian beaches to fou
Seeb,
Yep... that's why I read those long winded seemingly non decipherable text based documents too. I’ve been doing it for well over 30 years now, part of my career. Likewise though, people need to learn how to navigate and decipher the wealth of digital records on the net and know the difference between internet maps and digital copies of official records. When it comes to survey documents, typical to reality, survey maps aren’t hewn out of thin air or mistakenly drafted and reflect more than not, the reality and history of an area rather accurately as they were intended. If you noticed when looking through these maps, they are date stamped to the left and when using the site directly, they sometimes indicate a date on the link to the particular map. Those indicate updated changes to the map on a particular date and some of those dates are very recent… 3-3-11, 1-24-11 etc. Something such as a long road like the beach road would not be overlooked by the County and left as is if not as is (as is, meaning legally).
NOTE: "STAUS OF" column, meaning that's the status of the area as dated on X, otherwise it stands as is. That's the difference between a digital copy of official record and an “internet map".
See link to map site directly and note above "status of".
http://www.hawaii-county.com/maps/tmk/1.htm#1-1
Before you leap to the next tangent… we aren’t building the road, we are discussing its status, so no, we don’t need the officially signed and stamped plat maps and legal description. For the purpose of this conversation the maps stand as the only presentable evidence of the current status of the road and they are based on updated official county record.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Government beach road from Hawaiian beaches to fou - by taropatch - 06-11-2011, 04:46 PM
RE: Government beach road from Hawaiian beaches to fou - by Wao nahele kane - 06-14-2011, 03:31 PM