Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taj Mahal last night at Peoples Theatre
Thanks for the feel good post, Orchidlandguy! Lucky to be your auntie. [Smile]
I love Blind Faith and when I hear that album it takes me back to a particular time and place when it was first released.

I did see the Cream's "farewell" concert in at the LA forum in Nov. or Dec. 1968.

Actually I was too young at the time to really get to join in the fun and always wished I were maybe five years older. Luckily for me I had very cool parents who did stuff like getting me tickets to see Dylan and the Band in 1965 and my dad even went with me ... and got me tix to see the Beatles in 65 and 66, and took me to Love-ins and festivals, let me go to the Monterey Pop Festival ... if not for my parents being open, I would have missed so much.

My husband was older and right there in the thick of it, from the Beat days even. He has great stories.
It would be fun to have a music topic ...
I have probably one connection that would keep it Hawai'i, but I would love to hear other people's stories and I'm sure there is plenty about Hawai'i that could be worked in.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Taj Mahal last night at Peoples Theatre - by missydog1 - 10-16-2011, 11:16 AM
RE: Taj Mahal last night at Peoples Theatre - by dmbwest - 10-17-2011, 06:23 PM
RE: Taj Mahal last night at Peoples Theatre - by missydog1 - 10-21-2011, 09:40 AM
RE: Taj Mahal last night at Peoples Theatre - by missydog1 - 10-22-2011, 04:33 PM