Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Parrot lore of Puna & east side Big Island Hawaii
Steven, what a small world! Scott was just staying at my house a few days ago. He'll be back in several weeks. He stays with us when he's on his way to and from different venues in Alaska. He said he'd be delighted to come to see us in Hawaii! I'll for very serious have him make sure that there are no licensing restrictions and if we start to figure out who has parrots, who would like vet check up's and get a list going that would be fantastic. He'll have use of my car and my property to ether go to clients or to see them on site (he does both here). He'll be happy to know what an impression he's made on you. Smile

We'll be moving in 3.5 years (seems far away but really that's very close!). But in the meantime we'll be making twice yearly visits to the Island to work on our property and get flights built. Our most important goal to meet before we move is those flights. Gotta have somewhere to put our parrots. Smile

Dayna

www.AvianNation.com
Dayna Robertson
At Home Hawaii
Real Estate Sales and Property Management
RS-85517
Dayna.JustListedInHawaii.com
Dayna.Robertson@gmail.com

Messages In This Thread
RE: Parrot lore of Puna & east side Big Island Hawaii - by dayna - 11-14-2011, 02:39 PM