Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
driver license - new regulations - need help
All I know is that I was with terracore and they used his ss card and his passport as his form of identification since they didn't take his birth cert (I just think they'd never seen a bird card before and frankly neither had I till I married him!).

Both his passport and his ss card had the same name on it...

Now ME, that was a different story all together! I was helping my daughter get her permit. Here's what I had to have.

One, to establish her identity she needed her birthcert, ss, and they used her passport too. I don't know exactly why.

Then to establish I was her mother I needed and provided the following documents:

My birth cert
My ss card
My AK drivers license
My 1st marriage cert
My 1st divorce cert
My court document showing name change to maiden
My 2nd marriage cert
Certified copy of custody agreement.

I still have to send something for my daughters father to notorize so she can get her permit (she passed the test but they won't do the photo thing until they get the notorized thing from her bio dad).

WHEW! Then I had to show most of that in order to get my own drivers license! She had to fill out the backs of TWO drivers license applications for me and it took me standing there for about an hour. I felt very sorry for the folks behind me, but there was nothing I could do.

Dayna

www.JasonAndBlue.com
My artwork
Dayna Robertson
At Home Hawaii
Real Estate Sales and Property Management
RS-85517
Dayna.JustListedInHawaii.com
Dayna.Robertson@gmail.com

Messages In This Thread
RE: driver license - new regulations - need help - by missydog1 - 03-09-2012, 11:11 PM
RE: driver license - new regulations - need help - by missydog1 - 03-10-2012, 12:12 PM
RE: driver license - new regulations - need help - by dayna - 07-11-2012, 06:18 AM