Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fight for Non-GMO Foods and Proper GMO Labeling
Crops harvested on a friday are much worse. Sometimes the date is the 13th and all sorts of chaos can happen then but the scientists won't tell us that. Even worse, those farmers conspire to not tell us when the crops were planted in the first place. How can we plan our diets if we don't know the moon was in the the first quarter or Mercury was conjunct Mars? God forbid there was a grand cross, who would dare eat vegetables given that circumstance. Or meat.

I also want to know if my food was grown during a major solar storm. Please make sure that's on the label as well. If it was protected by lead shielding then that needs to go on the label as well so we know it's safe. I also want to know if my food was grown near a granite outcrop. They're radioactive so clearly everyone needs to have that on the label as well. How about cattle and horses not pissing on the crops? That should be labeled as well. Wild animals leaving their crap on the crops? Let's ban food altogether, there's no way it can be safe.

Tom
http://apacificview.blogspot.com/

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fight for Non-GMO Foods and Proper GMO Labeling - by TomK - 09-07-2012, 07:30 PM
RE: Fight for Non-GMO Foods and Proper GMO Labeling - by dmbwest - 10-11-2012, 03:09 PM