Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time Warner off grid no service for you
Thirdly your not gonna get connected (unless) your on Permanent Power. Not Temp Power or NO POWER (off Grid) your **** out of luck. Comcast / Roadrunner ... yeah I've had many cable ISP providers and they all start to blur together after awhile! haha

Anyway... How do they know (firstly I called up to order service) on temp power ... Time Warner truck came when they were scheduled to hook up. No can't hook you up your on temp power.

OK, I'm only on temp because I am going on solar (off grid)... Don't want Permanent power. So... I go down to the Hilo Office to inquire about connecting again this time (no temp power) and same BS answer they will tell you straight up just go and ask if you wanna know. BTW, I never did get a call back from the ticket they created at the office to have a supervisor call me back. Typical I guess. Just ignore the customer and maybe they will go away.

And Yes... All most of my neighbors have cable. I heard that comcast (not sure about time warner) are starting to stick wimax routers on poles outside homes. That way they don't have to run wires or call someone out to disconnect the wires and reconnect service. They just give you a router and activate it wireless as long as you pay up. I would guess that saves a bit of money for trouble shooting in house calls and what not.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Time Warner off grid no service for you - by ericlp - 01-15-2013, 07:42 AM