Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New restaurant opening in Pahoa tomorrow
quote:
Originally posted by Johnp

Ok first off don't patronize this place unless you support slavery. The owner is from Georgia and it surely shows as he has no respect for locals. He wants to pay a line cook $7.25 an hour, the person making 10-20 meals and hour working like a slave for min wage! No where on earth does a line cook get paid $7.25! ESP in the state with the highest prices!!! Get real or get lost! Next he wants u to work a day for free with no pay before offering you the $7.25! Someone please tell this hick go back to Georgia!

When I was a line cook, I got paid minimum wage too. But I also ate for free and got to take a lot of food home with me. I was at a place in my life where working for such a low wage was OK for me, and I have no regrets. I'm glad that he is able to bring a few jobs to a place that desperately need them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: New restaurant opening in Pahoa tomorrow - by terracore - 05-09-2013, 01:00 PM
RE: New restaurant opening in Pahoa tomorrow - by dmbwest - 05-12-2013, 08:36 PM
RE: New restaurant opening in Pahoa tomorrow - by dmbwest - 05-13-2013, 05:47 PM