Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I am greatful that Hawaii is a "welfare state"
Assuming that not all retirees are independently wealthy, which is a pretty good assumption as most of them aren't, should they then keep their jobs, or reenter the workforce, because they probably still want money to buy food and pay rent? And as you have noted before, then "steal" jobs from the young?

Why don't you restate your suggestion that retirees give up Social Security by first explaining where they will get their money from, such as bank robberies? Embezzlement? General fraud and graft? Join or start a group of Travelers? Poker? Or maybe the old folks are the ones who should go hungry and live in refrigerator boxes or under blue tarps, well they're old, so probably the gray tarps that HPM sells.
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why I am greatful that Hawaii is a "welfare state" - by HereOnThePrimalEdge - 08-23-2013, 03:32 AM
RE: Why I am greatful that Hawaii is a "welfare state" - by dmbwest - 08-23-2013, 12:11 PM
RE: Why I am greatful that Hawaii is a "welfare state" - by dmbwest - 08-23-2013, 05:38 PM
RE: Why I am greatful that Hawaii is a "welfare state" - by dmbwest - 08-24-2013, 06:54 PM
RE: Why I am greatful that Hawaii is a "welfare state" - by dmbwest - 08-24-2013, 07:02 PM
RE: Why I am greatful that Hawaii is a "welfare state" - by dmbwest - 08-24-2013, 07:04 PM
RE: Why I am greatful that Hawaii is a "welfare state" - by dmbwest - 08-25-2013, 12:59 PM