Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I am greatful that Hawaii is a "welfare state"
UKJ, if you adjust for true inflation they are getting much less then they put in. You would do better to accuse them of voting for a bunch of shill politicians, because thats something they did do. People like Gingrich and Clinton who did work together to rob SS. Your children have been sold out, but SS is not the major problem, your own promotion of wealth redistribution and government managing peoples lives is the problem. Did you vote for Obama? Cause his DOJ is now trying to protect Bush and his cronies over the Iraq war and a perfectly reasonable lawsuit, among many other things as Im sure you already know. Educate yourself on the real root of the mess we are in, don't fall victim to the petty dialectic of us vs them. We are all getting ****ed and we are being ****ed by ourselves thinking we are doing the right thing, or voting for a lesser of two evils when they both play on the same evil team. I have posted more then enough non Puna related information in this thread to get you started down the right path towards answers. Give up this meaningless petty conflict and wake up to the real truth.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why I am greatful that Hawaii is a "welfare state" - by dmbwest - 08-23-2013, 12:11 PM
RE: Why I am greatful that Hawaii is a "welfare state" - by dmbwest - 08-23-2013, 05:38 PM
RE: Why I am greatful that Hawaii is a "welfare state" - by dmbwest - 08-24-2013, 06:54 PM
RE: Why I am greatful that Hawaii is a "welfare state" - by dmbwest - 08-24-2013, 07:02 PM
RE: Why I am greatful that Hawaii is a "welfare state" - by dmbwest - 08-24-2013, 07:04 PM
RE: Why I am greatful that Hawaii is a "welfare state" - by Guest - 08-24-2013, 07:12 PM
RE: Why I am greatful that Hawaii is a "welfare state" - by dmbwest - 08-25-2013, 12:59 PM