Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I am greatful that Hawaii is a "welfare state"
Pog you are an odd sort of paranoid late night troll. There is no reason to suspect that UKJ is not seriously concerned about her children's(which no doubt exist) and her own well being and is desperately searching for solutions, even if they are the wrong ones. Her passion seems very raw and honest, I respect it, unlike your seemingly inability to rationalize a world outside of your own and the people out to troll you. Granted this thread is a large conversation about nothing since we really can't address the issues, cause we don't want rain drops in zambia or whatever, so the whole thread is one giant troll. Time to lock it up Rob, since we can't really do anything other then offend people here without really talking about the issues. Taking offense to text on the internet is a whole-nother issue, which is a big problem on this site. People can't isolate their emotions in their minds from the intolerance they feel towards others meaningless speech so they get their panties all twisted up. Its time to grow up and wake up folks and after that lets smell the coffee cause its burning and it sucks.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why I am greatful that Hawaii is a "welfare state" - by dmbwest - 08-23-2013, 12:11 PM
RE: Why I am greatful that Hawaii is a "welfare state" - by dmbwest - 08-23-2013, 05:38 PM
RE: Why I am greatful that Hawaii is a "welfare state" - by dmbwest - 08-24-2013, 06:54 PM
RE: Why I am greatful that Hawaii is a "welfare state" - by dmbwest - 08-24-2013, 07:02 PM
RE: Why I am greatful that Hawaii is a "welfare state" - by dmbwest - 08-24-2013, 07:04 PM
RE: Why I am greatful that Hawaii is a "welfare state" - by Guest - 08-24-2013, 07:36 PM
RE: Why I am greatful that Hawaii is a "welfare state" - by dmbwest - 08-25-2013, 12:59 PM