Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We found an LFA sting ointment that WORKS
I've been stung by LFA hundreds of times. HUNDREDS. I hate them. Lately due to Siesta and Provaunt the stings only happen when we go into untreated areas, but with 6 acres that happens all the time. I've tried every possible product including prescription creams my doctor and I have tried. I have also used "home remedy" type treatments like ammonia with limited success.

Longs in Pahoa has a tiny "discounted" area with expiring products and there was a poison ivy itch relief product called MAXIMUM STRENGTH IVAREST for 66 cents. I thought, what the hell, we've tried everything else. And since the price was right, I bought all 3 of them.

The product doesn't soothe mosquito bites at all, but when used on LFA stings both my wife and I have had nearly INSTANT AND PERMANENT RELIEF. I'm not kidding... get stung... apply product... about 10 minutes later the itching/burning horrible sensation is gone and it never returns. The welt shrinks to about nothing and heals quickly.

In case you can't find the product (or think that I'm a celebrity spokesman) here are the active product ingredients so you can search for a different brand or label. I've tried them individually without success but this product works for us...

Calamine 14%
Benzyl Alcohol 10.5%
Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 2.0%

Messages In This Thread
We found an LFA sting ointment that WORKS - by terracore - 07-14-2015, 01:50 PM
RE: We found an LFA sting ointment that WORKS - by dmbwest - 07-14-2015, 04:38 PM