Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why farmers sued the county about ANTI GMO bill
quote:
Originally posted by rainyjim

Maybe you want me to tell you where they work or their home address ? Jeez.

This is a community forum and some of us actually know each other - btw who the f*** are you again? Do you even live on this island?

I wouldn't suggest that you give all that info but that is the crux of my point. To put it in less sarcastic terms, your point was a non point. Your not going to say who they actually are and what they do under the umbrella term of transgenics. So why even mention it in the first place except to discredit one detail of what I said.

I also know a person who works in transgenics as well but they work with animals. Now lets say your friends work with plants, Are they doing it for personal reasons. If so I don't know if that is considered a job per se. If they are doing it to make a living, what do they do when they discover how to make a crop grow at a faster rate or more resistant to some pest of some kind? Do they go ahead and make an honor stand at the side of the road and call it a day or do they sell the modified plant to a corporation that will pay them top dollar? I would guess the later.

I don't see why the second part of your comment has anything to do with the topic of this thread but my name is to the left of my post. I currently live on a planet being exploited by people who claim to have solutions but actually put profit as a priority above nature and humanity. I have family and a home on the island but I am not currently there. You may meet me someday soon. I am a nice guy but if you insist on being snarky and then get angry about getting snark back we may not hit it off. If you want to be friendly, I would really like that. That is my preferred mode of conversing.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why farmers sued the county about ANTI GMO bill - by Derrick Barnicoat - 06-19-2014, 02:57 PM