Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why farmers sued the county about ANTI GMO bill
Oh okay, see you learn something new everyday boiling the cow crap and anthrax out of food has nothing to do with digesting it. I'm sure the calves are fine with all that mess since they have seven stomachs. Now if we could just figure out a process to stop it from turning our bodies into a cancer factory, and clogging our arteries, and not throwing the acidity levels in the body over the top while it chokes the oxygen out of our system, and so on and so forth. I am surprised not consuming milk is left field for someone from Pahoa. Have you never met a vegan?

The good thing about milk is that at least there are labels so we can avoid it if we choose too. GMO on the other hand is forced upon the public. I just want everyone to be happy. So if you all want to drink milk with or without cow crap, or gmo corn and soy, I want you to be able to do that but I want you to also be able to choose not to eat it. I think a ban is over the top but it is also all a county can do to regulate it. The federal government on the other hand can make some real sturdy regulations so GMO enthusiasts can eat without stepping all over the freedom of everyone else who would like to eat regular food.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why farmers sued the county about ANTI GMO bill - by Derrick Barnicoat - 06-19-2014, 05:01 PM