Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does nighttime drilling ban apply to PGV?
Has anyone relocated by the geothermal been paid UP TO 130% of their home value or even 100%? I have seen a couple of the homes bought out and resold, for the life of me I don't know why anyone lives in them now. I talked to an old couple who happened to buy their home which was a relocation home at an auction, they said the price was to good to pass. They moved over from the mainland and said they never knew of geothermal until after they moved in. Maybe the county has a special law to where they can't buy back the same house more than once from this relocation fund?.
I only know of Bob P. Doing what you guys say of being bought out by this relocation fund and then buying again close to geothermal. Your wrong I believe because his home in leilani was not bought by this fund. He then bought down the hill from the geothermal thinking the ocean trades would spare him from the gas releases he was use to at the bottom of leilani. To my knowledge no one has abused this grey area of selling and buying in the same zone.
Being that this thread is about drilling and the new drilling laws, I apologize for the misdirection. You see what we have here is a failure to community. This nighttime drilling ban was created for many reasons one being to help protect nearby residents quality of life in paradise (sleep). Our county and state chose this path for geothermal and its residents being such close neighbors. Mark my words, This three month long drilling of a new well will be like no other. This drilling will affect many in a very negative way for multiple reasons, a few of course being related to ORMAT ignoring this nighttime drilling ban. Also the losses of geothermals sound barriers(albesia trees)during the hurricane will be noticed by many. A few years back my wife and I would be woken up during sleep by a very deep continuous drum like drilling sound. The noise would come from below our ground or land and yet we live at the top of leilani, the sound carried through the lava tubes on the upper part of our acre for months. I Also became sick with dizzy feelings and vomited yellow bile a few times during that drilling. No I did not go to the doctor, that's not my practice.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does nighttime drilling ban apply to PGV? - by Guest - 01-28-2015, 05:28 AM
RE: Does nighttime drilling ban apply to PGV? - by Guest - 01-28-2015, 07:48 AM
RE: Does nighttime drilling ban apply to PGV? - by Guest - 01-28-2015, 08:41 AM
RE: Does nighttime drilling ban apply to PGV? - by Guest - 01-29-2015, 05:20 PM
RE: Does nighttime drilling ban apply to PGV? - by Guest - 01-31-2015, 05:43 AM
RE: Does nighttime drilling ban apply to PGV? - by Guest - 02-03-2015, 06:40 AM
RE: Does nighttime drilling ban apply to PGV? - by Guest - 02-05-2015, 03:20 PM
RE: Does nighttime drilling ban apply to PGV? - by Guest - 02-05-2015, 04:35 PM
RE: Does nighttime drilling ban apply to PGV? - by dmbwest - 02-05-2015, 05:11 PM
RE: Does nighttime drilling ban apply to PGV? - by Guest - 02-05-2015, 05:39 PM
RE: Does nighttime drilling ban apply to PGV? - by Guest - 02-05-2015, 07:44 PM
RE: Does nighttime drilling ban apply to PGV? - by dmbwest - 02-05-2015, 08:20 PM