Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help...I need all of you to talk to me
Hi Nancy
Of course the decision is entirely up to you and John... but I think it is already in your post. Bet if you go back and do a plus vs minus for each option of what you wrote, the answer will pop out.

My view of worst case: If you fail at the OK option you are further removed by time, dollars, and the aggravation of delay from what you really want. If you chose to attempt HI and again and fail... well, you might stumble, perhaps even give up, but I don't see failure as a result - worse case you sell the properties at a profit and call it an adventure. Odds of failure at a food business are high.

Not sure about the yurt, same concerns as others have expressed, but perhaps something along the lines Pam is doing?

We are also coming for a period of roughing it. We will be living in our shed as we build - and we couldn't be more excited We are a tad younger then you by less than a handful of fingers total, my wife is permanently disabled from an accident, but our spirits are soaring - Hawaii IS our home.

Best of Luck either option.
David
Ninole in 2005

Ninole Resident

Messages In This Thread
RE: Help...I need all of you to talk to me - by wa2hfi - 07-26-2005, 01:43 PM
RE: Help...I need all of you to talk to me - by David M - 07-26-2005, 05:36 PM