Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
09-06-15 Hilo Kamehameha statue spear theft
it contributes to the continued anger felt by Hawaiians.

...discounting the Hawaiian race and their culture, belief, and maintain self-appointed superiority over "these native people".

Opihikao, have you heard who might have taken the spear? My understanding is that there are no clues and the culprit could be of any race, religion, or nationality.

I take (and make) the comments on this thread as directed at the stupidity of the perpetrator(s), not in any way belittling Kamehameha or the Hawaiian people. Theft of the spear is just plan dimwitted.

I suggested earlier the thief might be caught by the night marchers of his/her own conscience. I still think that's possible.
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves

Messages In This Thread
RE: 09-06-15 Hilo Kamehameha statue spear theft - by dmbwest - 09-06-2015, 04:48 PM
RE: 09-06-15 Hilo Kamehameha statue spear theft - by dmbwest - 09-06-2015, 07:22 PM
RE: 09-06-15 Hilo Kamehameha statue spear theft - by HereOnThePrimalEdge - 09-08-2015, 07:01 AM