Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Live-In Baseyard Manager
The 'rent' ends up paying the electric at the house only. The 'Security' is just making a presence at the front of the property, I'm not asking someone to be patrolling the grounds with dogs or a shotgun. We've had plenty of people call on this position already, had someone in this position already for a couple years, and it has worked out quite well. The work hours would total about 20 hours a month and there is great opportunity for more paid work. So in the end, the person for the position would be making $30/hour to open a gate a few times a week, weed whack once a month, oil some ladders, and keep a list of what has left and come back in. Then they'd just pay for their electric.

This is why I quit using PW so much. It's more about insulting and bringing people down than lifting people up. All you who have commented above just jump on the hate train and make mad assumptions and drag people's reputations through your muck before asking decent, reasonable questions. How about treating people in your community with a bit of respect and assume the best until proven otherwise? I haven't received a single call from any of you getting clarification before these insulting accusations listed above.

Melissa Fletcher
"Make yurts, not war" Bill Coperthwaite, 1973

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking for Live-In Baseyard Manager - by dmbwest - 01-18-2016, 08:23 PM
RE: Looking for Live-In Baseyard Manager - by YurtGirl - 01-19-2016, 05:56 AM
RE: Looking for Live-In Baseyard Manager - by dmbwest - 01-19-2016, 12:57 PM
RE: Looking for Live-In Baseyard Manager - by dmbwest - 01-19-2016, 01:09 PM
RE: Looking for Live-In Baseyard Manager - by Aki - 01-21-2016, 03:27 PM