Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Neighbor assaulted me in my own yard - Ainaloa
To be sure it is essential to not even give the appearance of threatening anyone with a weapon unless you really mean it and those situations are few and far between. I once had my neighbor yelling at me when I was clearing the line between our lots. I had a hatchet in my hand. As he approached I threw it on the ground so there could not possibly be any consideration that I was threatening him with it.

I can't comment on where the BB gun fits in. The story is not clear what role it played. I shoot my pellet gun here all the time and nobody says boo. I am however extremely thoughtful about where I am pointing it and who is around. Basically I think nobody has ever seen me with it. They may have heard it but I have never gotten any feedback good or bad.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neighbor assaulted me in my own yard - Ainaloa - by Guest - 08-31-2016, 06:22 PM
RE: Neighbor assaulted me in my own yard - Ainaloa - by Guest - 09-02-2016, 01:44 PM
RE: Neighbor assaulted me in my own yard - Ainaloa - by MarkP - 09-02-2016, 03:12 PM
RE: Neighbor assaulted me in my own yard - Ainaloa - by Guest - 09-02-2016, 07:29 PM