Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Orchidland newsletter and web site from one of
The Lyons group has been doing a rather impressive job on the roads, while having access to only 1 of the 3 bank accounts, and despite the financial drain of the lawsuit. I don't see much room for graft there.

The Aurthurs group doesn't have access to any of the bank accounts, so up to this point I can't see how they would be able to steal anything. Now, the newsletter asking us to send them money but don't make the check out to OLCA, make it out to us personally....is bound to raise a few eyebrows, mine included. However, I still don't believe these people are thieves. I disagree with most of these people on most of the issues, and I certainly don't go out dancing with any of them, but I won't believe they are thieves until it is proven to me. And if you are worried about it, don't send them any money.

The lawsuit is about the difference of opinion as to the mechanism for spending the money, and the deep hatred that the 2 groups have for each other over this. Nothing more.

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Orchidland newsletter and web site from one of - by My 2 cents - 10-18-2016, 03:03 PM