Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DLNR cat killing apparently to ramp up on Kauai
https://thesilversword.com/news/2013/10/...ing-lives/

"For more than 20 years, community volunteers have been taking care of the Chaminade’s wild cat population. According to Kapono Ryan, director of Communications at Chaminade, roughly 100 cats (20 kittens and 80 adults) live on campus. But as of May, Chaminade has issued a complete stop to all the volunteers from feeding the felines on campus."

20 years without actually ever getting rid of the cats is deemed success? My two years without cats is failure?

“Chaminade has no right to take this away from us,” said James Nelson, local community volunteer and cat feeder.

Jeez. Shows how much I know. I had no idea that total strangers can come on your property at will and dump s**t.

“(Chaminade is) cat killers. These poor animals are suffering every day from no food, water, or even hot, warm milk. They need to eat just as much as us humans have the privilege to.”

Now I'm confused. I heard somewhere else that they find food just fine on their own.

Messages In This Thread
RE: DLNR cat killing apparently to ramp up on Kauai - by MarkP - 07-30-2017, 07:16 AM