Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Foam container ban moving forwards
Thanks Eric1600.
As Aaron Chung noted, most legislation affects a "certain class of people." Or business entity might perhaps be more appropriate. That's not unique to this situation.

What if we liked having lead in our toothpaste tubes because they rolled up better from the bottom, squeezing out ever last blob of paste + lead from the tube?
What if dentists prefered putting mercury in fillings because they had all of the equipment to mix that type of filling?

I've worked up such a thirst thinking about the inherent unfairness to our food vendors, I wish I could drink a cold can of Tab, chock full of Saccharin, Cyclamate, Aspartame or whatever they used to put in it to make such a delicious beverage.

If they made food containers with asbestos fibers mixed in for better heat retention, someone would be against banning that too.

The Donner Party really wasn't that great of a party, was it?
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves

Messages In This Thread
Foam container ban moving forwards - by Eric1600 - 09-08-2017, 05:19 AM
RE: Foam container ban moving forwards - by HereOnThePrimalEdge - 09-08-2017, 05:37 AM
RE: Foam container ban moving forwards - by Tink - 09-24-2017, 04:49 AM