Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hawaii Public Schools & Teacher Salaries
But go ahead and keep being an a$$.
I answered many of the questions

You have left most of the questions unanswered, questions only asked in response to your own claims. If you state something as true, you should know the statistics in advance in order to make the claims, right?:

A single example:
leilanidude said:
The majority of the teachers in Pahoa are making over $75k.
(Unanswered: How many, either numerically or by percentage?)
A surprising number are right at $100k. (Unanswered: How many, either numerically or by percentage?)

Your response did not answer your claim. You specifically cited Pahoa, but replied with a statistic for all of Hawaii, not Pahoa:
12 month elementary teachers, 56 records, range is $72,304 to 104,186.
12 month complex area teacher 16 records, range is $72,304 to 104,186

You don't need to answer all of the other questions ignored throughout this thread, but I would like to know just this one:
How many teachers in Pahoa, either numerically or by percentage make over $100,000 per year? This should require no effort on your part, as you must know the number off the top of your head. Why? Because you said it surprised you. If you choose to reply, please provide a link with your answer.
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hawaii Public Schools & Teacher Salaries - by HereOnThePrimalEdge - 03-20-2018, 08:32 AM