Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The waaaaaiting is the hardest part...
Even though I'm a uh ahem (renter shh, I found this thread very encouraging. And thanks for the reminders from Dr. Dyer. Have lots of books of similar thought - just need to get back to believing, bringing my vibration level to that of what I want. As Hawaii's Urban Shaman Serge Kahili King says, "Where attention goes, energy flows."
The monkey wrench thrown into my plans seems small compared to some of yours, but it's still been a challenge. With 120 days countdown for the cats from about mid-August, we plan to be on the BI for Christmas. The property manager of the house I rent gave me 30 days notice that the owner's coming back Sept 1 to live in it and remodel. So I'm faced with finding a rental just before fall term starts at our university (college town) and too boot one that is month to month and isn't going to mind us leaving four months later, on top of the allowing pets, etc. Friends say the Universe is saying "may as well move to Hawaii now," but the cats are part of our family. I'm trying to look at this as a "practice" move lol. Well, I do have a lot of clutter. There's always the chance of ending up in a home with less rent, even here in Ashland, the most expensive town in Southern Oregon, allowing more to be saved. But this is all really stretching it. There's really no good reason to have to move twice. Just one of those things we gotta do - like burying a St. Jospeh statue in the yard or appealing to the higher powers for admittance of a domestic cat that has been unfairly put on the unwanted list. I know! It's a test of our true desire to be in Hawaii - nah, I didn't believe that either. Thanks for your inspiration...I too am up to late and rambling...Let's just all hold those positive thoughts, and if that doesn't work Mella, I can handle adding a rather unusual looking housecat to our troupe..lol

Cindy

Messages In This Thread
RE: The waaaaaiting is the hardest part... - by Cindy B - 08-04-2006, 05:39 PM