Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The waaaaaiting is the hardest part...
The boat is getting crowded! Yes we have missed the market here also, but we aren't speculators and what ever the house sells for we will just use that for the house we build. Just need a little shelter as we are doing the downsizing thing, and lightening up the load.

Thanks Cindy for the offer! Some really funny offers have come our way and we appreciate the concern on behalf of our cat family too.

I am on a more positive footing now as there are people on island and in other parts of Hawaii that are supporting, helping and encouraging. We are making sure if slow progress on the feline issues.

Perhaps it is a test of our resolve to be equal to the duty of protecting the beauty, of the aina and the flow of aloha that draws us to Hawaii. Faith, perserverance, and trudging along with love of friends and neighbors can work wonders for each in it's own way.

I've done my share of whinning as my Dearest Husband knows, the the waiting is soooooo loong and my heart goes out to Linda and all making the journey. Mahalo to you all for sharing the good with the real and the testing, the boat is full and this too shall pass. One day at the Punatic Party #7 in a series, we will all get together and laugh and scratch together! Aloha, Mella

mella l
mella l
Art and Science
bytheSEA

Messages In This Thread
RE: The waaaaaiting is the hardest part... - by mella l - 08-05-2006, 02:29 AM