Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The waaaaaiting is the hardest part...
Delete everything I wrote about the new rental here on the mainland :-(

The owner thought I was going to start bringing my stuff the day after we spoke, I forgot to add my phone number to the app (we were talking and the app was different than most without the space for the current number not up there with my name) and then he lost my phone number from when I'd given to him before. He said he was hoping I'd call but when I did't (thinking since moving date wasn't set for the 16th, I'd call in a few days and maybe bring a few things up early), since he and wife have to leave for Calif in a week, he rented to the next person who had called :-(

I just wish we didn't have to move until we're ready to move to the B.I. (December).
The rental market's very tight here.
Thank you for your encouragement about the cats, but I've gone round and round in my head with that one, and I just don't see how we could leave the cats even in a nice kennel like Bar King for 120 days. And I need the three or four months to save for the move, almost the 120 day wait for them anyway. And we're supposed to leave this place before Sept. 1 so they can remodel.

I guess one good thing that came out of this
"almost move," was that my son and I were reminded of the power of the law of attraction, although he seriously questioning that now. I mean this place was less rent than here but sooo much nicer. And it only fell through because I didn't call back. I had a feeling too that they didn't have my number, but it all seemed too good to be true and I was afraid if I called I'd say something stupid and ruin. I can't believe how hard it is to find an affordable rental here that allows pets. Makes HPP look like budget housing...well now quite, ok, but it will be easier. Of course finding a rental in HPP that allows pets is going to require some heavy duty manifesting lol.
Maybe I could ask the property owner here if I paid more rent if they could hold off the remodeling. That's the whole reason they're doing it. I just want to focus on earning money for the move not paying moving fees here. Enough whining!

Thanks for letting me vent.
Humorous replies are very much welcome.

Cindy

Messages In This Thread
RE: The waaaaaiting is the hardest part... - by Cindy B - 08-11-2006, 02:31 PM