Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The waaaaaiting is the hardest part...
quote:
We just put our house on the market today (the one in Tempe, AZ). And yes, I buried St. Joseph...coidn't hoit! We'll see what happens in this neck-o-the-woods with real estate slowing somewhat. We've been workin' pretty hard to make it happen.

Our closing is delayed for just a few days...the owners are Japanese and need to make a trip to the American Consulate to sign the papers...can't notarize at a bank like we can here. But that's okay, it's still going well. Once the Closing happens on Hawaii home...we'll get the container ordered and make our reservations for our trip HOME. It's a lesson in patience for me - something I don't have naturally - it's definitely an "acquired" thing on my part.

When I talk to St. Joseph - I'll add a note in for Cindy V and Tikiyaki too...hope our homes find new owners quickly and we are all happily enjoying some Awa on a lanai on the Big Island! LOL

Carrie

"The opportunities to reach into the lives of others in an inspiring way arise in countless ways every single day..." Dr. Wayne W. Dyer

http://www.hellophoenix.com/art

Wow, Carolann, thanx ! I haven't been religious in a long time, but I just may bury a St Joseph here too...that would make me a bit of a hypocrite I suppose, but I WAS born catholic....

Check out my Exotica CD at www.tikiyakiorchestra.com

Messages In This Thread
RE: The waaaaaiting is the hardest part... - by tikiyaki - 08-25-2006, 01:33 PM