Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelves at Costco, Target, Walmart, etc. lately?
There's been a wide variety of incidents - vigilantism

Oh I know there have been outbreaks of violence, and it’s frightening if they’re in your neighborhood. There will certainly be break-ins, and run-ins with thieves and fools in Puna. I spoke with someone on my walk this morning who received the traditional “f-ing haole this & that” because she asked someone not to throw garbage out of her car window on the cliffside rocks. During the tirade the woman in the car explained she had Coronavirus and had to get all the used kleenex out off her car for health reasons, her health. That’s what we’ll be dealing with more & more in the coming weeks.

Alarm systems rarely get a police response while the crooks are still at it, but the noise does alert the occupants and will scare off a fairly high percentage of thieves, as will dogs. We’re each entitled the the protection we deem necessary and most appropriate for our situation, but in many cases the silver bullet that thwarts a break-in may not necessarily be a bullet. Choose wisely padawan.
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shelves at Costco, Target, Walmart, etc. lately? - by HereOnThePrimalEdge - 03-22-2020, 04:42 AM
RE: Shelves at Costco, Target, Walmart, etc. lately? - by taropatch - 03-31-2020, 12:26 PM