Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelves at Costco, Target, Walmart, etc. lately?
1v1 - I've been wearing my N95s while running all public errands for over a month now. Ahead of the curve? The many stares early on would suggest so, but it's better than being behind it and helps move that social norm towards more common acceptance. Of course when those changes occur, and I'm just part of the herd, it'll be time to bust out the cartridge respirator to stay edgy (lava tour '18 represent Wink

The little Keeau farmers market was still running when I went at the end of last week - unless someone has new info, it should still be open. And yeah I'd make a food run before the EBT crowds descend en masse.

I'm still making plans for Easter but my household is large enough to tackle a ham (already available just no room in fridge) without any other physical invitees (plans for Skype / Zoom with friends & family) Like Cuomo said with his Sunday spaghetti and meatballs, family routines and celebrations are important, no reason to go without when simple accommodations allow for still sharing this time together.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shelves at Costco, Target, Walmart, etc. lately? - by ironyak - 03-31-2020, 01:38 AM
RE: Shelves at Costco, Target, Walmart, etc. lately? - by taropatch - 03-31-2020, 12:26 PM