Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelves at Costco, Target, Walmart, etc. lately?
Went to Home Depot yesterday. The wait to get in was about 10 minutes. Not a lot of people in the store. It was well stocked, even the garden area. I made the mistake of trying to wander towards the pro desk past the self checkout area and and an employee screamed at me "THERE IS A LINE!" I guess she thought I was trying to check out and the COVID stress had taken a toll on her. Maybe I had walked by a sign I didn't see forbidding transit through the front part of the store? When I explained to her I wasn't trying to check out she pointed towards the exit and said "THE EXIT IS OVER THERE!" I considered taking that as an invitation to leave without paying but I had more shopping to do.

ETA: During the wait to get in there was a man behind me 'entertaining' the line loudly saying things like "THIS IS THE NEW NORMAL! THEY ARE PROGRAMMING US! THEY'RE GOING TO CONTROL EVERY ASPECT OF OUR LIVES" etc.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shelves at Costco, Target, Walmart, etc. lately? - by terracore - 03-31-2020, 04:15 AM
RE: Shelves at Costco, Target, Walmart, etc. lately? - by taropatch - 03-31-2020, 12:26 PM