Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
COVID-19 confirmed in Hawaii: 607+ cases 16 deaths
So where do those workers, that cute chic that served you... where is she going to work?
If we focus on farming, immediately... Man we are sitting so pretty,

Your suggestion is that attractive waitresses, accustomed to good tips from their jobs on Alii Drive will become farm laborers, for minimum(ish) wage? Working in the hot sun, high humidity, often in the pouring Puna rain?

I ran a farm for 6 years and I hired a pretty good number of workers. In my experience, your suggestion is extremely unrealistic. Except perhaps as a Hallmark Movie Channel made-for-tv movie. Half of the film would no doubt involve the newly hired farm girl’s eyes gazing upward, longingly, dreaming of the past or future, with a well placed bead of “sweat” wiped from her brow. By the handsome hunky coworker who then leads her over to his favorite tree stump in the shade, where as you said, man, we are sitting so pretty.
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves

Messages In This Thread
RE: COVID-19 confirmed in Hawaii: 607+ cases 16 deaths - by HereOnThePrimalEdge - 04-06-2020, 10:36 AM